We offer a wide range of wedding services, from bespoke stationery design, hand illustrated maps and envelope calligraphy to wax seals, monograms and luxury wooden signs.
We LOVE weddings and we'd be honoured to help to make your day really rather special. Our off the shelf wedding stationery collection isn't quite ready to launch yet but we'd love to come up with something really unique for you, whether you have the budget to have the most comprehensive suite of bespoke stationery and on the day items or just want to add some finishing touches of calligraphy to a home spun affair, we'd love to be involved.
- Create a full stationery suite for you and provide Save the Date cards, Invitations, Particulars cards, Hand illustrated maps, lined envelopes and much more.
- Offer super luxe print finishing such as Letterpress (printed on vintage printing presses, using printing plates that create a tactile impression you can feel) or hot foil (the same process as letterpress, but applying a foil using heat, so you can have gold/metallics or other colours that will be show up beautifully on any colour ) on beautiful papers.
- Provide on the day stationery such as table plans, signage, wooden signposts, a-boards, backdrops, guest books, wedding favours, table names, place names etc. These can be anything and everything, we can write on all sorts of materials from light bulbs to lemons, crystals to cricket bats!
- Add stunning finishing touches, such as modern calligraphy for your envelope addressing, place names, invitation names and more.
- Create bespoke items such as your own wax seal, or address stamp, or design your own lovely monogram.
Please get in touch to find out what we could do to make all your Pinterest dreams come true!
We've been lucky enough to work with some wonderful couples and wedding planners, and have work featured across blogs and press including magazines such as Brides, Perfect Wedding and blogs such as Style Me Pretty, Rock my Wedding, Green Wedding shoes and more...